Storage Request #388: Steel (square tubing 7 x 2m lengths) by Diane Edwards

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Mar 24, 2016, 10:35:33 AM3/24/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Steel (square tubing 7 x 2m lengths)
https://london.hackspace.org.uk/storage/388
by Diane Edwards
28th Mar 2016 - 6th Apr 2016
Request for 9 days in the basement (wherever I can)

Welding a structure for housing small LCD screens.

***If no one replies to this topic the request will be automatically approved within 2 days.***

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Apr 1, 2016, 7:40:59 AM4/1/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Steel (square tubing 7 x 2m lengths)
https://london.hackspace.org.uk/storage/388
by Diane Edwards
5th Apr 2016 - 30th Apr 2016
Request for 25 days in the basement (wherever I can)

Stefan Sabo

May 18, 2016, 9:17:56 AM5/18/16
to London Hackspace, no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk
Request still at "Pending Approval" status.

Guess, it could be already finished by owner and removed?

Can you please update, if you still need this storage request, or can be stated as "Removed from SpaceL?

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Jun 28, 2016, 10:52:46 AM6/28/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Approved with the reason 'No objections' by David Mansfield

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Jun 28, 2016, 10:52:57 AM6/28/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Passed Deadline by David Mansfield

andy

Jun 29, 2016, 12:42:54 PM6/29/16
to London Hackspace, no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

david please come in to the space and get your facts right be for posting

Dave Mansfield

Jun 30, 2016, 5:23:18 AM6/30/16
to London Hackspace, no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk
The only "fact" I have asserted here, is that it has passed it's deadline with no update on the status? Making a mess of the tracking system.

In what why is that incorrect?

Peter "Sci" Turpin

Jun 30, 2016, 6:22:54 AM6/30/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
There are seven lengths of steel box section in the yard by the bins,
unmarked and much longer than just two meters.

I don't know if these are those.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zyx4xntemjb9uqv/2016-06-29%2019.37.51.jpg?dl=0

On 29/06/2016 17:42, andy wrote:

> david please come in to the space and get your facts right be for posting

no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk

Jul 6, 2016, 8:14:24 AM7/6/16
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Status changed to Passed Deadline with the reason 'No response to mailing list questions.' by David Mansfield

Diane Edwards

Jul 6, 2016, 11:40:32 AM7/6/16
to London Hackspace, no-r...@london.hackspace.org.uk
The steel will be moved tomorrow, sorry for confusion.

Diane