lovelace not turning on

deathzerozero

Mar 26, 2012, 5:55:49 AM3/26/12
to London Hackspace
Hi

is anyone able to advise please? The monitors are on and there are
lights and fans and stuff but the screen is still black. Someone here
said we should post to the irc list if this happens but I'm not set up
on there.

Sorry for such a stupid question, but I'm still only learning...thanks

Zoe

Mark Steward

Mar 26, 2012, 6:00:13 AM3/26/12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Can't see it on the network. Try pulling the power and plugging it
back in, and make sure all the cables on the back are secure.
Otherwise, I'm afraid it might be a card inside that's come loose.

Mark

Zoe Plumb

Mar 26, 2012, 6:08:50 AM3/26/12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, think we've managed to fix it :)

Zoe