laser cutting intro

Graham Tunnadine

Jan 22, 2017, 10:14:02 AM1/22/17
to London Hackspace
I am going around in circles here.
There is one place left on Thursdays laser cutting intro.
How do I actually book a place.
I cannot find a link (and I dont know how to find/use the mailing list).

Please help.
Thanks
Graham

Adrian Godwin

Jan 22, 2017, 10:18:35 AM1/22/17
to london-hack-space
You would normally log in toi your account on the wiki and add your name to the list. You can create an account from the link in the top right corner of the wiki page, and there is help on the wiki itself to explain how to edit pages.

However, the list you are looking at is dated 27/10/16. It's no longer valid. It seems unlikely that there will be another training session until the laser cutter is in working order again.

This message and its attachments are private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it and its attachments from your system.

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.

Tim Reynolds

Jan 22, 2017, 10:40:16 AM1/22/17
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

It's also worth pointing out that you've just found the mailing list and posted on it. When more training is announced it'll be here.

Neerav

Jan 24, 2017, 6:58:27 AM1/24/17
to London Hackspace
Dear all

I would like to have the laser cutting induction as well.

Kind Regards

Neerav

Henry Sands

Jan 24, 2017, 7:34:23 AM1/24/17
to London Hackspace
I'd like to have a working laser cutter first.

Henry.

Slos

Jan 24, 2017, 2:16:12 PM1/24/17
to London Hackspace
I'd also like to have a working laser cutter. Are we still waiting for spare parts?

regards,

Fil

David Dorward

Jan 24, 2017, 2:32:41 PM1/24/17
to London Hackspace
On 24 Jan 2017, at 19:16, Slos wrote:

> I'd also like to have a working laser cutter. Are we still waiting for
> spare parts?

Not according to the update from 4 days ago:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/london-hack-space/_xHNZoqVqpA/PpYeQrWYBAAJ

Slos

Jan 24, 2017, 2:48:40 PM1/24/17
to London Hackspace
Hi Dave. Thanks for pointing me at that thread, I didn't see it.

Good to know we're getting closer to having a 'like new' laser cutter!

ta

Hari Karam Singh

Jan 26, 2017, 6:38:27 AM1/26/17
to London Hackspace
Also interested in the Laser cutter induction....thx!

Adam Abraham

Jan 28, 2017, 12:13:52 PM1/28/17
to London Hackspace
On the topic of inductions how often are they arranged? I'd like to attend

Thank's

Charles Yarnold

Jan 28, 2017, 1:31:02 PM1/28/17
to Hackspace Mailing List