Radio Hack evening

Paul Dart

Jan 9, 2012, 5:05:31 PM1/9/12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I propose a radio hack evening.
There are various radio/comms projects and ideas in hackspace. I
propose we have an evening of having a play about and stuff.
Examples: osmocom{bb,tetra},openbts,funcube stuff, amateur radio etc.

Probably going to be me and Aden and anyone else who fancies turning up.

Cheers,

Paul

Date: Wed 18th Jan
Time: 7pm? onwards
Location: London Hackspace (avoiding Biohackers who are in there first)

Alec Wright

Jan 9, 2012, 6:12:54 PM1/9/12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I'd love to come, but will be in cambridge at the time unfortunately.

Tim Storey

Jan 9, 2012, 6:27:23 PM1/9/12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
I'll turn up I expect...

\t

Matt Peperell

Jan 10, 2012, 4:31:39 AM1/10/12
to london-h...@googlegroups.com

I'd be interested in this too.

On 9 Jan 2012 23:27, "Tim Storey" <tim.s...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'll turn up I expect...

\t

On 09/01/2012 23:12, Alec Wright wrote:

> I'd love to come, but will be in cambridge at the time un...

Paul Dart

Jan 18, 2012, 11:46:38 AM1/18/12
On 9 January 2012 22:05, Paul Dart <paul...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I propose a radio hack evening.
> There are various radio/comms projects and ideas in hackspace. I
> propose we have an evening of having a play about and stuff.
> Examples: osmocom{bb,tetra},openbts,funcube stuff, amateur radio etc.
>
> Date: Wed 18th Jan
> Time: 7pm? onwards
> Location: London Hackspace (avoiding Biohackers who are in there first)

This is tonight.

I might try and get some decent results for gsmmap.org amongst other things.

Cheers,

Paul