Router table update.

Philip Roy (cepmender)

Jul 3, 2015, 9:23:07 PM7/3/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
On Thursday I was able to look at the router and discovered that the motor had been hit so hard with something painted white (there were traces of paint at the point of impact) that the motor casing had cracked and the cast alloy sole plate had been smashed beyond repair.

While this is bad enough on it's own, what makes it worse is that no one has had the decency to admit to doing this.

There is no possibility that the person responsible could have been unaware of this happening. There was a lot of force involved. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest his/her loins.

I have a spare router that will fit the table, when I have the opportunity, I will fit it.

Phil ye phixer of ph***ed phings.

Ioannes 8:32,