Visiting from Nottingham

James Fowkes

Jul 3, 2015, 1:31:34 PM7/3/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I'm coming down to London tomorrow and have a few hours to kill in the afternoon.

Whenever I'm in London I try to come to the Hackspace to say hello and see what's changed. Will anyone be around who would be happy to let me (and possibly a friend) in at about 2ish?

Cheers,

James (from Nottinghack)

Yvan Janssens

Jul 3, 2015, 1:35:21 PM7/3/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Sure - I don't think that should be a problem. We're usually open, sometimes closed, but that rarely happens. Especially not on a Saturday afternoon.

See you tomorrow!

James Fowkes

Jul 3, 2015, 3:13:49 PM7/3/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Cheers!

James Fowkes

Jul 7, 2015, 2:12:14 PM7/7/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
Just wanted to say thanks to Yvan for letting me in!

I like the tree of screens very much, I hope that it will eventually do whatever it's meant to eventually do.

Yvan Janssens

Jul 7, 2015, 3:11:48 PM7/7/15
to london-h...@googlegroups.com
You're welcome; it has been nice to have you over.

Take care!