Workshop Filters - negative pressure units

deanforbes

Jun 30, 2016, 5:54:05 AM6/30/16
to London Hackspace
The air filters for the negative pressure units in the wood and metal shops have run out, does any one know where these were ordered from in the past

Adrian Godwin

Jun 30, 2016, 8:03:22 AM6/30/16
to london-hack-space
I think Sully organised them.

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 10:54 AM, deanforbes <m...@deanforbes.com> wrote:
The air filters for the negative pressure units in the wood and metal shops have run out, does any one know where these were ordered from in the past

Eugene Nadyrshin

Jun 30, 2016, 9:57:26 AM6/30/16
to london-hack-space
It's all on the wiki at https://wiki.london.hackspace.org.uk/view/Ventilation,
I've ordered 12 pairs of filters, thanks for letting the list know we are low on them.

deanforbes

Jun 30, 2016, 10:37:10 AM6/30/16
to London Hackspace
have we got the correct size this time

Eugene Nadyrshin

Jun 30, 2016, 10:56:16 AM6/30/16
to london-hack-space
Depends if they send the correct one or not

Eugene Nadyrshin

Jul 30, 2016, 3:58:25 PM7/30/16
to london-hack-space
12 sets are now at the space in "the void" area, I've replaced the filters that were in the negative pressure units at the time.
We also have 8 mangled thicker filters as they got damaged during delivery but have since been replaced by the vendor.

If someone can take ownership of these that would be great.

Cheers
Mentar