Fwd: D3 work at Neo4j

makoto

May 19, 2014, 1:56:52 PM5/19/14
to london-d3-j...@googlegroups.com, Alistair Jones
Hello.

I am forwarding email from Alistair@neotechnology (he gave a talk called "Drawing graphs: arrows are beautiful" using d3.js to draw network graph).

Cheers.

Makoto

###

Hi London D3ers,

We are growing our engineering team in London. Specifically we're looking
for permanent staff to work on the front-end and visual parts of
Neo4j<http://neo4j.com/>
.

We're heavy users of D3 for graph visualisation. I did a talk at a meetup
last year about some of the early
work<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS92n55z0Rg#t=2057>I was doing in
that area, and now Neo4j has a shiny
web interface <http://neo4j.com/guides/neo4j-browser/> with D3 built in. So
far we've only really scratched the surface of what we can do visually with
Neo4j, and there are exciting plans for what we can do next.

We're looking for people with strong Javascript skills, ideally also D3
experience. Graphic design skills would also be a great bonus. If you have
these skills, but you don't know much about Neo4j or Neo
Technology<http://www.neotechnology.com/>,
I really recommend checking them out online and imagining the potential of
what we can build. Graph
gists<https://github.com/neo4j-contrib/graphgist/wiki>give a great
overview of the kind of things people do with Neo4j.

Please mail me off-list if you're interested, and I'll send you some more
information. I'll be at the meetup on 29 May if you'd like chat about this,
or anything else Neo4j related.

thanks for reading!