The Big Xmas [bash]# - Drinkup!

Ciaran Rooney

Dec 5, 2013, 7:31:50 AM12/5/13
to london-d3-j...@googlegroups.com
Hey All,

PHP London and user user groups are having a Christmas party next Monday and you you are all invited to come.

Please sign up on Eventbrite - https://thebigxmasbash2013.eventbrite.com

PHP London, The Python London Group, The London D3.js user Group and Big Data London are delighted to invite you to their third annual The Big Xmas [bash]#. We will be in the amazing event space at 81 Leonard Street, right in the heart of Shoreditch / Silicon Roundabout.

Now we know bringing together such a interesting group of developers is bound to start some interesting conversations and debates so to keep your creative juices flowing all night, our kind sponsors will providing plenty of beverages and Xmas nibbles.

The Big Xmas [bash]# is proudly sponsored by

 Careers 2.0 matches great programmers on Stack Overflow with great jobs. Programmers create profiles highlighting their work on Stack Overflow, which gives employers an in-depth look at their expertise. Employers search for programmers by location, objective, and skills, and screen them based on peer-reviewed work.

JustAddRed is founded by a group of successful internet entrepreneurs to perpetuate the excitement and creativity unique in start-up and early stage business. Probably best described as a cross between a launch-pad for internet projects and an end to end new media consultancy where we bring our own visions to reality and from time to time work with others on theirs.

See you soon!

Ciaran