Drinkup?

makoto

Nov 15, 2013, 5:25:43 PM11/15/13
to london-d3-j...@googlegroups.com
Hi, guys.

I've been too busy to organise d3.js meetup, but wondering if anyone up for drinkup either end of November or early December?

If will organise one if I more than 5 people are interested.

Cheers!

Makoto

m...@mapsnapps.com

Nov 15, 2013, 5:54:58 PM11/15/13
to london-d3-j...@googlegroups.com, makoto
I am up for that. Do you want me to organise something for December?

Max.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

From: makoto <inou...@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 14:25:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Drinkup?

David Burrows

Nov 19, 2013, 9:52:10 AM11/19/13
to london-d3-j...@googlegroups.com, makoto
I'm still interested, sorry for the late reply - anyone else in??

--
David Burrows
079 1234 2125

Frankie Roberto

Nov 20, 2013, 5:42:30 PM11/20/13
to london-d3-j...@googlegroups.com

I would be up for that

Makoto Inoue

Nov 25, 2013, 7:35:01 AM11/25/13
to london-d3-j...@googlegroups.com
Hey, Guys.

I am going to setup drinkup on 12th Dec (Thursday). Geckoboard (www.geckoboard.com) will be buying us the first pint!.

I am currently thinking about http://www.bowlerclerkenwell.co.uk/s_facilities.asp because it's very empty, but my worry around this time is that small pubs could be closed for christmas party. Does anyone know big pub so that they won't close for parties?

Makoto

Makoto Inoue

Nov 29, 2013, 7:04:53 AM11/29/13
to london-d3-j...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guys, but I have to cancel this event due to my personal schedule conflict.

I will schedule drinkup on Jan, then meetup on Feb.

Cheers.

Makoto