London Map with streets and names with d3.js

Erinç Erol

Jan 15, 2014, 12:54:43 PM1/15/14
to london-d3-j...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this group and sorry if it is not right place to ask this type of questions.

Here is my question, I'm doing a MSc project which needs a London map with streets, street names and other similar details. I basically need to do it with d3js. I managed to draw plain London map using topojson data that I converted from openMaps' geojson file. The problem is that it does not have any information about details. Is there anyway to do so or any idea where I can get that data? Any help would be really helpful. I'm fairly new with d3js also and anything with more elaborated way will be much appreciated.

Thank you