[jobs] javascript developer at geckoboard

Tatsuya Ono

Nov 20, 2013, 11:28:30 AM11/20/13
to london-d3-j...@googlegroups.com
Hi London d3,

We Geckoboard are looking for a javascript developer. Here is the job description:

We've started to use d3.js recently one of our widgets and plan to expand its use for visualising various data we are dealing with. I have to say that programming with d3 is just one of various responsibilities of the role though.

Our office is in Shoreditch and we are looking for only onsite / full time worker at this moment. We are still small team (13 people) but have an established business. If you're interested in, apply from the page above or drop me an email.

I know it's a first job ad in this ML. I've talked to Makoto, though, I apology if you are annoyed.

Thanks,

Tatsuya