Fwd: BGV call for ideas

Makoto Inoue

Sep 16, 2013, 1:02:18 PM9/16/13
to london-d3-j...@googlegroups.com, Lily Ash Sakula
Hello all.

Some of you may know , but I am currently under a 3 months seed accelerator program called Bethnal Green Ventures. They recently opened up the next round of application and here is the detail.

Please contact Lily if you are interested. Please feel free to ask  me about  my experience of BGV program at next d3.js meetup, too.

Cheers.

Makoto