7L7W Scala

Fox

Apr 29, 2014, 6:38:41 AM4/29/14
to london-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

I'm scheduling the first day of Seven Languages in Seven Weeks: Scala chapter

I won't announce it for a few days to give group members a chance to sign up.

I'm currently looking for two things:
a) a venue - if your workplace would like to sponsor drinks and food (£60-ish depending on suppliers) and host I'd be delighted to hear from you. We've got three days of Scala so plenty of hosting opportunities to go round.

b) one or two Scala veterans in order to help out at the dojo

Note: the date may have to shift to accommodate venue - I'll keep you all in the loop.

All the best,

Fox

Fox

May 27, 2014, 7:58:05 AM5/27/14
to london-c...@googlegroups.com
OK, day one was a good success.

Day 2: tentatively scheduled for Tuesday 24 June - sign-up link here:
http://www.meetup.com/London-Code-Dojo/events/185381672/

Volunteers for Scala expert-on-call gratefully received.

Fox

Irina Fedorova

May 27, 2014, 8:01:41 AM5/27/14
to london-c...@googlegroups.com

Hi Nigel,

I'll be abroad till 7th of July. And I have another trip from 21st to 27th of July.

Cheers,
Irina

Sleepyfox

May 27, 2014, 8:03:24 AM5/27/14
to london-c...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, we'll secure a stand-in. Have a lovely time!

Nigel
--
"What does the @sleepyfox say?"

Seyi Akin-Olugbemi

May 27, 2014, 8:08:54 AM5/27/14
to london-c...@googlegroups.com

In all the kerfuffle not sure if I mentioned I am working abroad for a while so can make these anymore unless I am in town when one is on.
Hope to seen you all again soon.
Seyu

Asier Barenetxea

May 27, 2014, 1:06:10 PM5/27/14
to london-c...@googlegroups.com
Shame, I'm not in the country that day either.
Would be good if you upload your solutions to github

Have fun!

Fox

Jul 15, 2014, 7:37:02 AM7/15/14
to london-c...@googlegroups.com
We're setting up day 3 of Scala - looking for a date and a host.