Re: [london-code-dojo] Ideas for code katas

edward....@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2013, 8:05:54 AM9/11/13
to london-c...@googlegroups.com
The LSCC did an interesting night where each pair implemented a robot to play noughts and crosses. Every 5 minutes the robots would then play each other and get points.

Another idea is a refactoring kata where we start with a code base.

Edward

Sep 11, 2013, 8:20:38 AM9/11/13
to london-c...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Edward, do you know of other refactoring katas that are in the
Open Source domain? (other than the Gilded Rose, which we have used
before quite successfully)

The 'robot' noughts and crosses tournament sounds interesting, I
presume there was some infrastructure for this (server, leaderboard
etc.) - can you send me a link?

Thanks,

Fox
--

On 11 September 2013 13:05, edward....@gmail.com

edward....@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2013, 9:59:03 AM9/11/13
to london-c...@googlegroups.com

Fox

Oct 11, 2013, 12:32:20 PM10/11/13
to london-c...@googlegroups.com
Ian has suggested a dependency injection kata - any takers for a first stab at this?

Fox