Monthly Meetings!

Jean-Paul Sauve

Jul 2, 2013, 11:09:16 PM7/2/13
to lo...@googlegroups.com
I've decided to start monthly meetings for a conjoined Ubuntu loco team, and lolug.
The last Sunday of the month at 4pm is our proposed time, although a suitable location hasn't been chosen.
Can anyone suggest somewhere with wifi and electrical sockets, food and drinks (preferably Forked River beer) that would be suitable?
Parking and on a bus route as well.
Jean-Paul

Nick Saika

Jul 4, 2013, 12:32:47 PM7/4/13
to lo...@googlegroups.com
May I recommend Pub Milos? It's right downtown, at Carling and Talbot (used to be Gigs).

Matt Ward

Jul 8, 2013, 11:13:23 AM7/8/13
to lo...@googlegroups.com
That Pub sounds good. I am interested in attending.

Steve Beaulac

Jul 8, 2013, 11:36:03 AM7/8/13
to lo...@googlegroups.com
Yes Milos is great.

I'm interested also.

SjB

Q. Why is top posting bad?

Steve Beaulac B.E.Sc., B.Sc.

http://www.google.com/profiles/steve.beaulac

doug

Jan 26, 2014, 3:48:33 PM1/26/14
to lo...@googlegroups.com

On Tuesday, 2 July 2013 23:09:16 UTC-4, Jean-Paul Sauve wrote:
Did this ever get started????
Doug Stewart

JP

Jan 29, 2014, 1:25:00 AM1/29/14
to lo...@googlegroups.com
Not yet. I had to put it aside for now, but I'm still interested.
JP