used laptops

Gouri Kulkarni

May 28, 2010, 1:04:35 PM5/28/10
to lo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Does anyone know where I can get a cheap used laptop to run linux and LAMP on?
I need it for development work.

Thanks,
Gouri
--
Open System Solutions
1096 Kimball Crescent

rob no!

May 28, 2010, 1:39:18 PM5/28/10
to lo...@googlegroups.com
there is a used computer shop on Horton near (wellington?) don't remember the street name. . its across the road from the carquest machine shop. the usually have alot of different things including a large selection of off lease laptops in a large variety of price ranges.

> Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 13:04:35 -0400
> Subject: used laptops
> From: gouri...@gmail.com
> To: lo...@googlegroups.com
> --

MSN Dating: Find someone special. Start now. Start now!

Chris Irwin

May 28, 2010, 1:45:16 PM5/28/10
to lo...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, 2010-05-28 at 13:04 -0400, Gouri Kulkarni wrote:
> Hi,
> Does anyone know where I can get a cheap used laptop to run linux and LAMP on?
> I need it for development work.

What kind of specs are you looking for? I have one with an awesome
highres 4x3 screen, but it is a few years old (Pentium-m 1.2GHz) and the
battery is shot.

I've also got a HP tx1150us 12" tablet. It's pretty nice, but the wifi
is gone and it rejects non-HP mini-pci cards, so I haven't gotten around
to fixing it.

--
Chris Irwin
e: ch...@chrisirwin.ca

signature.asc

Chris Irwin

May 28, 2010, 1:46:18 PM5/28/10
to lo...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, 2010-05-28 at 17:39 +0000, rob no! wrote:
> there is a used computer shop on Horton near (wellington?) don't
> remember the street name. . its across the road from the carquest
> machine shop. the usually have alot of different things including a
> large selection of off lease laptops in a large variety of price
> ranges.

Computer Liquidators.

http://www.cllondon.ca/

signature.asc

Filip Pietruszewski

May 28, 2010, 11:08:28 PM5/28/10
to lo...@googlegroups.com
I have some older laptops I'm looking to get rid of. Let me know what kind of specs you're looking for and I'll see if I have something that would work.

I'm moving soon, and would like to purge my closet of old electronics. My closet is where laptops go to die.
--
Filip Pietruszewski