OT google wave

1 view

Doug Stewart

Jan 23, 2010, 4:51:40 PM1/23/10
to lo...@googlegroups.com
I see that lo...@googlegroups.com is automatically add to my contacts in my google wave set-up.

do any of you use Wave?

Doug

Chris Irwin

Jan 24, 2010, 10:05:21 AM1/24/10
to lo...@googlegroups.com

A friend sent me an invite, but I never got around to using it. One part
was the perpetual "If nobody else uses it why should I" with a bit of "I
wish everybody just used email" thrown in for good measure.

What is your impression of it so far?

--
Chris Irwin
e: ch...@chrisirwin.ca

signature.asc

Doug Stewart

Jan 24, 2010, 11:47:46 AM1/24/10
to lo...@googlegroups.com
I an not sure what to conclude.
My daughter thinks it will be good for group projects, because they can all edit the same document.
It also is like text messaging like Skype has.

We have only started using it and like you said if your friends don't use it then why start.

I still haven't seen any reason that I have to have it.

Doug

Chris Irwin

Feb 3, 2010, 6:47:00 PM2/3/10
to lo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I was just curious if anybody knows if we don't have the room this month?

Sent from my Palm Prē