Joining Lojban chat via Telegram

Gleki Arxokuna

Dec 13, 2015, 4:44:11 AM12/13/15
to loj...@googlegroups.com, lojban-b...@googlegroups.com
It's a long standing issue that IRC chat that most Lojbanists use is out of fashion in the modern days internet.

We now have a new gateway to it from another popular app, Telegram instant messenger.

So to get connected to Lojban chat and to be able to read the history of the chat from the day you joined like pros in Lojban do
you now have the following options:

1. In Telegram search find "lojban" user (@lojban) and ask 'em to add you to the chat.

Alternatively,
2. http://vrici.lojban.org:3001 Submit your email and get an invite to http://lojban.slack.com in your e-mail inbox.

Alternatively,

The Era of Lojban IRC Detachment is over. Congrats!

P.S. Direct links to join Telegram Lojban chat won't be posted here to prevent spammers from infiltrating. As of now there is no technical means of making gateways to other instant messengers like WhatsApp and LINE.

Gleki Arxokuna

Feb 29, 2016, 4:37:44 AM2/29/16
to loj...@googlegroups.com, lojban-b...@googlegroups.com
I'm posting here some permanent links for joining Lojban chats in Telegram instant messenger. They will work for some time until cracked by infiltrators:

#spero - por parolantoj de Esperanto kiuj lernas Loĵbanon http://lojban.github.io/sinxa-lo-judri/telegram-lojbo-spero.html

Again note that if you are already using Lojban Slack or Lojban IRC then these links are only an alternative way to join the same Slack/IRC channels.

Gleki Arxokuna

Apr 12, 2016, 2:43:13 AM4/12/16
to loj...@googlegroups.com, lojban-b...@googlegroups.com
It's a long standing issue that IRC chat that most Lojbanists use is out of fashion in the modern days internet.

We now have a new gateway to it from another popular app, Telegram instant messenger.

So to get connected to Lojban chat ...

And by now the situation in administrating groups has improved so I can now post links without hiding them:

In Telegram:
1. https://telegram.me/lojbo or just search in Telegram for @lojbo channel - our main channel, synced to #lojban in other networks.
2. https://telegram.me/ckule or just search in Telegram for @ckule channel - our school channel, synced to #ckule in other networks.
3. In Lojban only: zoi zoi. https://telegram.me/jbosnu .zoi. judri lo tcana pe lo nu tavla fo lo jbobau i ji'a do ka'e ciska zoi zoi.@ckule.zoi. lo sisku zei uidje pe la .telegram.