Words with examples

Leo Beltran

Jul 11, 2015, 3:02:38 PM7/11/15
to lojban-b...@googlegroups.com
Is there any place where I can search words and also some examples of their use? I think that would be useful.

Gleki Arxokuna

Jul 11, 2015, 3:23:12 PM7/11/15
to lojban-b...@googlegroups.com
Is there any place where I can search words and also some examples of their use? I think that would be useful.

http://tatoeba.org Note that examples there are not guaranteed to be correct since they can be added by literally anyone.
For you a purely Lojbanic tool has been prepared, named la muplis:

It uses the same tatoeba.org database.

To search in this dictionary you might want to use la naxle tool:

Leo Beltran

Jul 11, 2015, 9:42:53 PM7/11/15
to lojban-b...@googlegroups.com
Thank you! Sometimes I understand the meaning of a word much better if I see it in use :-)