a new pemkarni

uakci

Nov 9, 2016, 7:33:47 AM11/9/16
to mriste, lojban-b...@googlegroups.com
Hi hi!

I'm going to start a new pemkarni (poem magazine) I shall call [pemci fi ko]. Everyone is welcome to take part, beginners too: I'll do my best to correct every poem I get!
Please write anything that is a poem. It needn't rhyme or have a consistent rhythm. It needn't have a hundred words - you can even go for a haiku if you feel like it.
pemci fi ko shall be weekly. I'll introduce a topic and you write something about it. Next week, I'll release the submissions and introduce another topic. Everyone, please do your best at doing it weekly!
This week's topic is
    fulta "float"
Please send me your creations *before* November 15 (Tuesday) to my email address (ciuak...@gmail.com). I'm waiting!

~ uakci