What does this even mean?

Erik Natanael Gustafsson

Jul 30, 2015, 7:24:51 AM7/30/15
to Lojban Beginners
coi ro do

I just realised I forgot {lo nu} when writing the text for a song (which has already been partly recorded and I don't want to redo it) which leaves me with these two sentences:
.i co'u piro lo munje cu culno lo melbi xrula
.i co'u piro lo munje cu sasfoi lo melbi se peisku

(what I meant was ".i co'u lo nu piro lo munje cu culno lo melbi xrula" etc with the intended meaning "Until the whole world is full of beautiful flowers")

According to camxes this parses as something like {co'u (piro lo munje)} cu {culno (lo melbi xrula)}
Is it possible to get a meaningful English translation of this sentence as it is? Like "At the end of the whole world it is filled with beautiful flowers" or "The endpoint of the whole world is filled with beautiful flowers"?

Cheers,
Erik

Jorge Llambías

Jul 30, 2015, 4:26:12 PM7/30/15
to lojban-b...@googlegroups.com
It's more like "filled with beautiful flowers until the whole world".

mu'o mi'e xorxes

Erik Natanael Gustafsson

Jul 31, 2015, 10:32:35 AM7/31/15
to Lojban Beginners, jjlla...@gmail.com

It's more like "filled with beautiful flowers until the whole world".

Right. Well at least there is a translation. Thanks! :)

mu'o