PDFs for the lessons

Stefan Alecu

Jan 3, 2016, 5:57:05 AM1/3/16
to Lojban Beginners
I am Ștefan, or la .ctefan., if I wrote that correctly :/, I found out about lojban 3 days ago, and began to learn it, but it seems like the courses on mw.lojban.org aren't easy to read aspect-wise, and I also happen to be good in InDesign and LaTeX, so I am planning on making PDFs for la karda, Wave Lessons, and The Crash Course, maybe also for Complete Lojban Language, and possibly with good resources also a big JBO-EN and EN-JBO dictionary, by categories.

Are you fine with this?

Gleki Arxokuna

Jan 3, 2016, 6:09:07 AM1/3/16
to lojban-b...@googlegroups.com
I am Ștefan, or la .ctefan., if I wrote that correctly :/, I found out about lojban 3 days ago, and began to learn it, but it seems like the courses on mw.lojban.org aren't easy to read aspect-wise, and I also happen to be good in InDesign and LaTeX, so I am planning on making PDFs for la karda, Wave Lessons, and The Crash Course, maybe also for Complete Lojban Language, and possibly with good resources also a big JBO-EN and EN-JBO dictionary, by categories.

Are you fine with this?

note that "the crash course" project is constantly being updated. In future even if it is finalized it will be adapted to other dialects and varieties of English and even other languages so it'd be highly advisable to create a script automatically converting it into formats you are mentioning.

For other resources it's more or less the same (Wave lessons are already in several languages)

For CLL there is already a tool  making pdfs out of it:

one of the latest snapshots: