Lojban lessons and Wave Lessons' translation

Brulavoine Axel

Nov 20, 2015, 1:02:28 PM11/20/15
to lojban-b...@googlegroups.com
Hello !
Your email adress being in english I will write in this language, I excuse in advance for every mistake I may do...

My name is Axel Brulavoine, I am french and I started recently to get interrested by the lojban language (I already tried esperanto but I didn't like it...), so I looked for "tutorials", lessons, and I found the Wave Lessons (at the URL mw.lojban.org/papri/Lojban_Wave_Lessons).

It is hard to find any other content like this one on the web so I wrote this email to ask you : Do you know if their is any quality french lojban lessons available ?

If you don't, what is the latest version of the Wave Lessons ? Would you allow me to (try to) translate this version (so the latest) of the Wave Lessons in french for french-speaking beginners like me ? I would be happy to do so !

Gleki Arxokuna

Nov 20, 2015, 2:19:42 PM11/20/15
to lojban-b...@googlegroups.com
Hello !
Your email adress being in english I will write in this language, I excuse in advance for every mistake I may do...

My name is Axel Brulavoine, I am french and I started recently to get interrested by the lojban language (I already tried esperanto but I didn't like it...), so I looked for "tutorials", lessons, and I found the Wave Lessons (at the URL mw.lojban.org/papri/Lojban_Wave_Lessons).

There is a French version of the website:
that then lists materials available in French together with the Wave lessons

It is hard to find any other content like this one on the web so I wrote this email to ask you : Do you know if their is any quality french lojban lessons available ?

If you don't, what is the latest version of the Wave Lessons ? Would you allow me to (try to) translate this version (so the latest) of the Wave Lessons in french for french-speaking beginners like me ? I would be happy to do so !

Pierre Abbat

Nov 21, 2015, 7:16:26 AM11/21/15
On Friday, November 20, 2015 18:29:37 Brulavoine Axel wrote:
> Hello !
> Your email adress being in english I will write in this language, I excuse
> in advance for every mistake I may do...
>
> My name is Axel Brulavoine, I am french and I started recently to get
> interrested by the lojban language (I already tried esperanto but I didn't
> like it...), so I looked for "tutorials", lessons, and I found the Wave
> Lessons (at the URL mw.lojban.org/papri/Lojban_Wave_Lessons).

fi'i la jelmavji

There is a mailing list in French which you can subscribe to by sending email
to lojban-f...@lojban.org or signing up at
groups, one for voice chat, where you can practice pronunciation. If you'd
like to join, send me your Skype ID and I'll bring you in (or figure out who
can).

Pierre
--
li fi'u vu'u fi'u fi'u du li pa