SWIB14 - Registration Open (Semantic Web in Libraries, Bonn, 1 - 3 Dec)

Adrian Pohl

Aug 11, 2014, 9:24:05 AM8/11/14
to lod...@googlegroups.com
We are happy to invite you to this year's SWIB (Semantic Web in
Libraries) conference in Bonn, 1 - 3 December 2014.

Take a look at the programme for SWIB14 here:
http://swib.org/swib14/programme.php.

You can register for the conference at http://swib.org/swib14/registration.php.

We have reserved a contingent of 80 rooms near the conference venue.
While registering, early birds will be able to book a room until 29
September.

Further information and contact:

Adrian Pohl
North Rhine-Westphalian Library Service Center (hbz)
Phone +49 221 400 75-235
E-Mail: swib(at)hbz-nrw.de

Joachim Neubert
German National Library of Economics
Leibniz Information Centre for Economics (ZBW)
Phone +49 40 428 34-462
E-Mail: j.neubert(at) zbw.eu

Website:
http://swib.org/swib14

Twitter:
http://twitter.com/swibcon

Twitter Hashtag:
#swib14

Looking forward to meeting you in Bonn,
Adrian

Adrian Pohl

Sep 22, 2014, 7:49:28 AM9/22/14
to lod...@googlegroups.com
For everbody who hasn't registered for "Semantic Web in Libraries"
(SWIB) conference yet and who is thinking about attending: The
deadline to book a room while registering will end next Monday.

If you register until 29th of September you will be able to book a
room from a contingent of 80 rooms at the Gustav-Stresemann-Institut
(http://www.gsi-bonn.de/en/) for a price of 69 Euros. See also
http://swib.org/swib14/general_information.php.

All the best
Adrian