[JOBS] GLAM use of Wikidata and the Structured Multimedia Data at Wikimedia Foundation

Alex Stinson

Feb 14, 2017, 3:36:03 PM2/14/17
to lod...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I am relatively new to this list, but wanted to make sure that you aware of a job that the Wikimedia Foundation, which supports Wikipedia, is currently recruiting for: a GLAM-Wiki Strategist for structured data: https://boards.greenhouse.io/wikimedia/jobs/584916

In the Wikimedia Community, our volunteers all over the world partner with cultural heritage institutions in what we call "GLAM-Wiki partnerships", where we develop work with heritage organizations to share openly licensed data and multimedia files into our projects. We are looking for folks with experience in Wikidata or linked, structured open data who can help us develop best practices, identify technical needs for these kinds of partnerships, and generally advocate for the needs of our community and their partners.

Please apply and forward to folks you think would be a good fit.

Let me know if you have any questions

Cheers,

Alex Stinson

--