2017 LODLAM Summit: Apply

Ingrid Mason

Jan 27, 2017, 10:49:01 PM1/27/17
to lod...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

Do any of these sentences ring a bell for you?
  • Your new year's resolution is to do more exciting work with linked open data.
  • You want to deepen your knowledge about linked open data and extend and build on your professional networks.
  • You would like to be a part of a community discussion on practices around capturing and sharing person data (as linked open data).
  • You enjoy being a part of an unconference and collaborating and debating ideas or taking action with your peers.
Heck, yes!?

Well, if you haven't got your application in to secure a delegate place at the Summit, now is a good time to get one in.  We have an incredible array of applications in for the 2017 LODLAM Summit in Venice, Italy, and, we will start confirming places soon.

Apply via the 2017 LODLAM website.

Please be in touch with any of the program co-chairs if you need further information or reach out to the committee (who have all already attended and know this event rocks!).

Best wishes, Ingrid

On behalf of the 2017 LODLAM Summit Program Co-Chairs

Antoine Isaac (Europeana, Europe)
Ingrid Mason (AARnet, Australia)
Silvia Mazzini (Regesta.exe, Italy)
Cristina Pattuelli (Pratt Institute, USA)