Ir al primer mensaje no leído

bsar...@gmail.com

no leída,
15 dic 2015, 8:44:44 a.m.15/12/15
para Linked Open Data in Libraries, Archives, & Museums
Dear Members of Linked Open Data,

As you may already know, the Digital Liberal Arts Exchange has a planning grant from the Mellon Foundation to imagine a collaborative, multi-institutional approach to supporting digital scholarship efforts. As part of this effort, we conducted a survey this fall. We just finished writing up our analysis of the survey results. You can find a link to that analysis at:

https://dlaexchange.wordpress.com/survey/

We've taken this analysis, and represented our current best thinking about how the exchange might operate in a crowd sourcing site at https://middlebury.crowdicity.com/category/view/5315 . Our hope is that you would take a few moments to review what we've posted there. You can vote up and comment on the ideas that you like the best. You can ask questions and make comments. And you can propose your own ideas for how the exchange we are intending to build could be useful to you, your organization, and the emerging field of digital scholarship.

We believe that the exchange will work best if it is designed through input from the community that it will serve. Please consider spending a few minutes looking around and commenting, and feel free to share this message with any and all that you think may find it of interest.

Best,
Brian
Responder a todos
Responder al autor