2015 LODLAM Summit sponsors

Ingrid Mason

Jan 20, 2015, 1:41:25 AM1/20/15
to lod...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

We are very glad to advise that OCLC and Wellcome Library have joined us as sponsors.

The 2015 LODLAM Summit organising committee are pleased to that we have some fantastic sponsors helping us to make the 2015 Summit another great event to be at.  Please reach out to any of the organising committee members if you or someone you're in touch with, would like to be a sponsor and in the mix.

For those of you at the coal face planning out your year, the applications are open...  and... the feedback we've had from those who have already applied is pretty clear - that there's interest in a technical challenge.  Let's just say, we're working on that... ;)

Good wishes, Ingrid

--

2015 LODLAM Sponsors
  • State Library of New South Wales