"Informational Quarantine" : You cannot keep us in this box : IT IS EVIL!

James "Real Up Human" Driskill

May 12, 2007, 4:15:01 PM5/12/07
to Howard Newsom - Phd, Local-HIV-Comm...@googlegroups.com, Monica Espiratu-CaseMgr, Kym Coppage-CaseMgr, CITY AIDS AMERICAS, AIDS Competence [.org], Aids Combat Zone, Bill Hirsh, Exec Dir, Alan Horwitz, FBI_AGENT-OAKL...@realuphuman.net, FBI_AGENT-COUSIN_...@realuphuman.net, howard-shock-and-awe---guesswhat---mycarwass...@fuckeduphuman.net
Doctor Howard:

cc:
Location HIV Community Oakland CA USA [Google Group ]
[ My Original Workspace ]

This is a snapshot of my desktop:

My Wall Paper is from my online photo collection:

Various Headshot Logo Images for use with the multiply profile [ marvel of molding muck ]

BullShit-!Boxed-BloodyMess.gif

Do you fully understand the impact of "Informational Quarantine" --- and then apply "Collective Informational Quarantine" onto that equation.

THE COLLECTIVE : The HIV Community

That is what is exactly happening here.....

YOU ARE MISTAKEN TO HOLD ME HERE!    YOU ARE MISTAKEN TO HOLD US HERE!  YOU ARE MISTAKEN TO HOLD YOURSELF HERE!

I am not going to cower down and be a good little boy ---- crawl into a dark corner --- and comply to your collective informational quarantine.

I will go away to leave you to your bloody mess.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF DEALING WITH YOUR [COLLECTIVELY] FUCKED UP HUMAN WAYS....

I PROMISE I CANNOT HOLD ONTO THE INSANITY YOU PROCLAIM YOUR RIGHTS TO HOLD.

I WILL NOT COMPLY TO THAT ASININE [ASSASSIN] WAY.

IN ALL OF MY SANITY : INTEGRITY : REALITY : I AM RIGHT!

-- GODDESS TELLS ME TO WRITE THIS --
-- NOT TO SPEAK THIS --

-- FOR IF ONE ONLY SPEAKS OF THESE --
-- ONE FINDS THE LABEL OF CRAZY APPLIED TO QUICKLY --

-- SPOKEN WORDS CAN AND ARE TREATED AS TEMPORARY AS TOILET WATER --

IT TIME FOR A DIFFERENT INTELLIGENT WAY..... FIND IT FOR ME --- OR ELSE --- I WILL BE DEAD IN 6-12 MONTHS FROM NOW....

You know why.  And Legally Speaking, this is criminal neglect factors inter-weaving involved.

AFTER THAT --- A EVIDENTIAL AND PROVABLE MARKER OF EARTHQUAKE [MAY] WILL SHOW HOW I AM RIGHT.

SOMEONE OF THE FUTURE WILL FIND THE GODDESS DIRECTED MARKS I HAVE LEFT IN ALL OF THIS.

I WRITE --- WITH THE INTER-TWINED MENTAL ABUSIVE FACTORS OF BACK PAST YEAR ---- THE HYPER-LINKING EVIDENCE

ARE YOU ARE AFRAID OF ME?????

---- I AM RIGHT!  ---YOU ARE WRONG!

CAN'T YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH?

FUCK YOU THEN!!

SOMEONE BETTER DO SOMETHING ON A GRAND SCALE OF GOOD BACK ONTO ME
AND IT BETTER BE SOMETHING QUICK!

In all my spiritual presence of Goddess given dignity,

So Mote It Be.

Mr. James M. Driskill

0.19 seconds to search and find.

THIS IS THE REALITY OF THE WORLD OF INFORMATION : OUR COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE OF HUMAN INFORMATION!

AND IF YOU DETACH FROM THIS BASE OF INFORMATION RESOURCES : YOU MUST HAVE SOMETHING EVIL AND DARK TO HIDE FROM.

Google
Web    Images    Video    News    Maps    more »
  Preferences
 Web  Results 1 - 2 of 2 for origin.org driskill. (0.19 seconds

Encyclopedia Chaotic

You can find it at posted at my profile on origin.org : mindway --- working just ... @REALUPHUMAN : 04/25/06 Answer to Complaint Filed for James Driskill ...
www.poee.org/living/default.aspx - 99k - Cached - Similar pages

United Communities of Spirit

origin.org/ucs.cfm. ... Sir James M. Driskill · 3084. In The Mindway It's the pathway the mind travels that is so sacred. We are all sharing together so ...
origin.org/ucs/text/membersites.cfm - 624k - Cached - Similar pages

And another search...

0.18 seconds to find --- TOO MUCH OF YOUR FUCKING TIME?   THAT IS BULLSHIT!   YOU CANNOT CLAIM THAT FACT OF DISSERVICE DUTY!

WHAT ABOUT YOUR INDIVIDUAL WORK AT YOUR DESKTOP:

Try Google Desktop: search your computer as easily as you search the web.

AND WHAT --- NO TIME ON YOUR PART TO ENABLE MICROSECONDS EFFICIENCY IN YOUR WORK?

IF YOU DETACH FROM THIS BASE OF INFORMATION RESOURCES : YOU MUST HAVE SOMETHING EVIL AND DARK TO HIDE FROM!

WHO AND WHAT PLACES YOU OF HAVING ANY INTEGRITY IF YOU CANNOT BE A PART OF THE REALITIES OF THIS WORLD 2007?

GODDESS TELLS YOU FROM ME ---- YOU ARE KILLING ME!

I HAVE PLACED MY SELF ON MY HANDS AND KNEES
TO BEG A PLEA --- TO YOU AND OTHERS TO UNDERSTAND ME!

YOU CANNOT DO THIS TO ME!

AND INCORPORATING SO:

YOU ARE KILLING US IN THIS COLLECTIVE!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY WRONG OF YOU!

WHICH WILL BREAK FIRST?  I AM ALREADY BROKEN...... WHY SHOULD I ATTEMPT PUT THE PIECES BACK AND MEND ME?

I WILL NOT COMPLY!

YOU MUST BREAK INTO A BETTER WAY FIRST!

MY JUSTIFICATION FOR ALL OF MY ACTIONS: 0.31 seconds to find....

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 342 for "There is discrimination in this world" kennedy. (0.31 seconds)

American Rhetoric: Edward Kennedy - Eulogy for Robert F. Kennedy

Full text and audio mp3 of Ted Kennedy - Eulogy for Robert F. Kennedy. ... "There is discrimination in this world and slavery and slaughter and starvation. ...
americanrhetoric.com/speeches/ekennedytributetorfk.html - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

Few are willing to brave the disapproval of their fellows, the censure of their colleagues, the wrath of their society. Moral courage is a rarer commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence. Yet it is the one essential, vital quality for those who seek to change a world that yields most painfully to change. And I believe that in this generation those with the courage to enter the moral conflict will find themselves with companions in every corner of the globe.

WHAT I HAVE SAID ON THESE ISSUES HAS BEEN WRITTEN!

TO BEGIN TO READ ABOUT IT ---- THESE ARE JUST THE INITIAL STARTING POINTS..... DIRECTED LINKS....

MORE IS JUST MORE MICROSECONDS OF A GOOGLE SEARCH AWAY.... [ POINTS OF LIGHT ]

HIV/AIDS HOMELESSNESS = DEATH : I've Been There -- Did That! : Once Again I am in Boink!

@Massive Mischievous Marvel Of Molding Muck - EOCP - Been There Done that!.jpg ( 1299x1095 ) ----- Original Message ----- From: James M. Driskill To: James M.... more
Previous blog entries:
Jan 14 - No HIV/AIDS Policy Pathways Available to clients in n Oakland CA : An Open Letter to the American and World People... : An Outcast for Standing Up : Betrayal and Persecution continues after an unlawful unlawful eviction case.
Jan 8 - Unlawful Unlawful Eviction Case [ So Claimed & Filed as "Indecipherable emails" ] few selected notables of email exchanges from September / October / November 2005 between Allen Temple Manor building Administrator Jamal Graham and defendant.
Dec 25 - Nesssity : Declaration of Independence : Massive Mischievous Marvel of An Unlawful Eviction Case : [WG06266106]

Blog May 8, 2007

Can you Help - UNLAWFUL EVICTION CASE DEFENDANT IDENTITY CRISIS [WG06266106] BS! or US! [PART 2 OF 2]

[PART 2 OF 2] ----- Original Message ----- From: James "Real Up Human" Driskill To: Alan Horwitz Cc: Bill Hirsh, Exec Dir ; Howard Newsom - Phd ; Officeofthemayor@oaklandnet.... more

Blog Entry Blog May 8, 2007

Can you Help - UNLAWFUL EVICTION CASE DEFENDANT IDENTITY CRISIS [WG06266106] BS! or US! [PART 2 OF 2]

[PART 2 OF 2] ----- Original Message ----- From: James "Real Up Human" Driskill To: Alan Horwitz Cc: Bill Hirsh, Exec Dir ; Howard Newsom - Phd ; Officeofthemayor@oaklandnet.... more
Previous blog entries:
May 8 - Can you Help - UNLAWFUL EVICTION CASE DEFENDANT IDENTITY CRISIS [WG06266106] BS! or US! [PART 1 OF 2]
May 7 - men4now User Request : Will You Pass A Story About An Illegal Eviction Case / A HACKED PROFILE / A COMMUNITY THAT IS UNDER ATTACK BY THE RIGHT WING POWERS OF FUCKED UP HUMANS??? IF NOT --- THAT IS FUCKED UP HUMAN OF YOU ALL ON MEN4NOW.COM!!
Jan 26 - FIGHTAIDS@HOME : November 03 2005 : DESKTOP SCREEN CAPTURE WORK SESSION VIDEO CLIP [DIRECT TEXT WORKING EMAIL] TO: A...@THECENTEROAKLAND.ORG : Subject: I am running FightAIDSatHome
.
Video Video Jan 26, 2007
Thumbnail

November 03 2005 08:58PM : fightaids@home : DESKTOP SCREEN CAPTURE WORK SESSION VIDEO CLIP RECORDING : TO: ANN SPEYER [A...@THECENTEROAKLAND.ORG] : Subject: I am running FightAIDSatHome

DESKTOP SCREEN CAPTURE WORK SESSION VIDEO CLIP RECORDING

FILENAME: FIGH...@HOME.AVI

Video Recording By: James M. Driskill, HIV Supportive Service Care Client of The Center for Aids Services, Oakland, CA USA

Video Recorded On Client... more
Previous videos:
Jan 26 - figh...@home.avi

.
Music Audio Media Files : Spoken Conversations Jan 26, 2007

Real 911 Calls

Real 911 Calls
Source OLD MP3 Site Artist [ Bleeding Edge Spoken Word ]

Notables In This Collection:
5min 09sec : 89 San Francisco Earthquake San Francisco 9-1-1 Dispatch Tapes October 17, 1989 : 5 Minute Sampling
SCARY ---NO... more

.
Link Links
.

--| PDF | Read Originating Source: Appearing Online April 2006:
http://www.litgothic.com/Texts/young_night_thoughts.pdf

YOU CANNOT CHANGE MY HUMAN IDENTITY --- TO REMOLD ME DOWNWARD --- AWAY FROM MY DIGNITY --- TO YOUR STYLE OF HUMAN --- CONTINUING TO NOT UNDERSTANDING ME --- IS TO BE FUCKED UP HUMAN!

I WILL DIE FIRST THAT TO COMPLY TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS OF DOWNWARD PROGRESS ---- ESPECIALLY IN MY ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE!

Return to UCS Home Page

Sir James M. Driskill 3084
In The Mindway : It's the pathway the mind travels that is so sacred. We are all sharing together so free without hatred. There are no limits to stop us so no reason to quit. The universe of happiness & it's discovery is out there; Let's get on it it's our trip. -- It is a spiritual, theological, and magickal pathway of shared thought that passes within all souls in the universe or as powerfully simple as just "You and I" We bear forward into history, take what we like,handle the expected, brace for the unexpected, hold onto what we find sacred, invite who is honorable, resist what is harmful, bend or force or break what we think is fatal, mend what was broken accidentally. What each of us chooses to keep in our own mindway, we give outward to others. Greater than just words alone. The tools offered us to be or not to be... Art, a handshake, music, a courteous act of kindness to a stranger in public, a honest smile, and all of the infinite facetswell beyond what is already imaginable. Mindway is neither... ...good or bad... ... the dark side exists ... I choose to stay in the light and walk away from the dark ... it has a reason and purpose to respect. Sometimes I don't succeed and fail -- but always -- I do care.

I AM DONE WITH YOU DOCTOR HOWARD ---- YOU ARE A FAILURE!
THERE IS SOMETHING YOU CAN DO ---- TO AMENDS THIS ---  AND MOVE UP --- ACCEPT THE INVITE ---- TO MULTIPLY.COM
IF YOU DETACH FROM THIS BASE OF INFORMATION RESOURCES : YOU MUST HAVE SOMETHING EVIL AND DARK TO HIDE FROM!
IS IT DO OR DIE!

Doctor, I will see you one last time.... To the delivery of the data media.
My next delivery of data media.
The reference of COUSIN_TALBOT in the header of this message.

IS SOMEONE GOING TO BUMP ME OFF AND MURDER ME?
WHAT EVIL YOU ARE!

Google
Web    Images    Video    News    Maps    more »
  Preferences
 Web  Results 1 - 10 of about 28 for "informational quarantine". (0.18 seconds)

Urban Dictionary: cybermark

... APPLIED ABILITIES IN INFORMATIONAL PROCESS SYSTEMS FOR PURPOSES OF OPPRESSION IN WHAT IS LEGALLY DEFINED AS AN ALLOWANCE OF "INFORMATIONAL QUARANTINE". ...
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cybermark - 20k - Cached - Similar pages

Excerpted from: Jerry Kang, Information Privacy In Cyberspace ...

[FN96] Information privacy does not mandate informational quarantine; it merely requires that the individual exercise control within reasonable constraints ...
cyber.law.harvard.edu/privacy/Jerry%20Kang%201998%20Stanford%20article%20excerpts.htm - 82k - Cached - Similar pages
[PDF]

Chap-18 305..337

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
policed informational quarantine or operates on information available to other procedures in the. architecture. In this usage, we did not mean to invoke ...
www.psych.ucsb.edu/research/cep/papers/innate05.pdf - Similar pages

Tangent Online - Apex Digest, #6, Summer 2006

... the generational starship the Pistis, where young protagonist Sophia, her mate, Philip, and the rest of the students are in informational quarantine. ...
www.tangentonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=790&Itemid=261 - 33k - Cached - Similar pages
[PDF]

Page 1 4 of 4 DOCUMENTS Copyright (c) 1998 The Board of Trustees ...

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
will rationally choose to do so. n96 Information privacy does not mandate informational quarantine; it merely requires. that the individual exercise control ...
www.yale.edu/lawweb/jbalkin/telecom/kanginformationprivacyincyberspace.pdf - Similar pages

His Master's Voice - Google Books Result

by Stanisław Lem - 1999 - 199 pages
This informational quarantine, however, did have its negative aspects. But here I am entering into details-prematurely. It is time we went on to an account ...
books.google.com/books?isbn=0810117312...

JSTOR: Information Privacy in Cyberspace Transactions

... e.g., by getting less junk or cheaper credit, they will rationally choose to do so.96 Information privacy does not mandate informational quarantine; ...
links.jstor.org/sici?sici=0038-9765(199804)50%3A4%3C1193%3AIPICT%3E2.0.CO%3B2-4 - Similar pages

blue meme: November 2005

Far more likely is that he sees this as a convenient "offshore" informational quarantine. And I know nothing about acting IG Thomas Gimble, though he does ...
bluememe.blogspot.com/2005_11_01_archive.html - 354k - Cached - Similar pages
[PDF]

Information Privacy in Cyberspace Transactions

File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
mandate informational quarantine; it merely requires that the individual ex-. ercise control within reasonable constraints over whether, and what type of, ...
www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/privacy/files/cprivacy.pdf - Similar pages

NASCAR.com - Track Smack: Richmond - September 4, 2002

Ryan Smithson: As long as my IQ is greater than Rodman's age, I am in good shape! Tim Packman: What's an IQ? Dave Rodman: Informational Quarantine. ...
www.nascar.com/2002/news/features/track_smack/09/03/smack_richmond/index.html - 60k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Result Page:
1
2
3
Next

Try Google Desktop: search your computer as easily as you search the web.

Why not ACT in the SCIENCE while YOUR COMPUTER is just sitting IDLE doing nothing ELSE USEFUL?

UNAIDS, the Joint United Nations Program on HIV/AIDS, estimated that in 2004 there were more than 40 million people around the world living with HIV, the Human Immunodeficiency Virus. The virus has affected the lives of men, women and children all over the world. Currently, there is no cure in sight, only treatment with a variety of drugs.

Prof. Arthur J. Olson's laboratory at The Scripps Research Institute (TSRI) is studying computational ways to design new anti-HIV drugs based on molecular structure. It has been demonstrated repeatedly that the function of a molecule — a substance made up of many atoms — is related to its three-dimensional shape. Olson's target is HIV protease ("pro-tee-ace"), a key molecular machine of the virus that when blocked stops the virus from maturing. These blockers, known as "protease inhibitors", are thus a way of avoiding the onset of AIDS and prolonging life.

Even more challenging, HIV is a "sloppy copier," so it is constantly evolving new variants, some of which are resistant to current drugs. It is therefore vital that scientists continue their search for new and better drugs to combat this moving target. [View More]

See Also: Distributed Computing Projects

More future projects to come. Keep informed if you dont like any of these!

BullShit-Fapinfo-@MASSIVEMISCHIEVOUSMARVELOFMOLDINGMUCK.gif?et=EKbt%2Ckr5YsP50%2CvfYYQLJQ
music.png
links.png
Young%20-[Closeup]%20-%20Teach%20Ignorance%20To%20See%20Or%20Grief%20To%20Smile%20-%20St%20Dunston's%20Red%20and%20White.jpg?et=FJiyAaGMRD7qX1GrCw2B%2CQ
ucsVISN1.jpg
Doctor Howard - A look at my desktop.jpg
BullShit-!Boxed-BloodyMess.gif?et=b%2CG2jTkyaBF4Ct5mHcAmrQ
black_frame_bottom_left.gif
black_frame_bottom_right.gif
journal.png
dot_clear.gif