[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] Blockchain Technology: The Dragonsbane Project

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Apr 22, 2018, 6:14:13 AM4/22/18
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
This is a white paper written by Dr Howard Wetsman regarding his plan to use blockchain technology to create solutions to the current problems we all face regarding health care. I am sharing this to help get people out of the paradigm that blockchain tech only deals with problems regarding finances.

Give it a read. I have a lot of respect for Dr Wetsman in general and I intend to nominate him to serve on the Blockchain Committee.

https://www.dragonsbaneproject.org/white-paper/2017/8/19/dragons-bane-white-paper-v011

Daniel Hayes
LNC At Large Member
Sent from my iPad