[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] Records update- Historical

3 vues

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

non lue,
17 oct. 2017, 23:58:5217/10/2017
à lnc-business
The big batch of LP News has come back from the archivist.  I received some copies of missing ones we had during this time which will need to be done but the majority are done.  The company did an absolutely excellent jobs.  Volunteers will be working on getting these up on LPedia, and the search engine there now searches within PDFs so the research potential is huge.

--
In Liberty,
Caryn Ann Harlos

A haiku to the Statement of Principles: