[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] blog entry with LNC meeting reports

1 view

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jul 17, 2016, 12:19:27 AM7/17/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org

The blog entry with all of our reports posted is now here:

http://www.lp.org/blogs/staff/lnc-meeting-july-17-in-las-vegas-nv

I apologize to Region 1 Rep Caryn Harlos. I could not post her report since it is over 2 MB. I can post files greater than 2 MB when I'm in the office, but not from this hotel room for technical reasons. Therefore, I've gone ahead and attached her report again to this email to make it easier to find.

================

The Libertarian National Committee will conduct a one-day meeting on Sunday, July 17, at the Planet Hollywood Hotel in Las Vegas, NV, from 9 A.M. to 6 P.M. PT, in the Melrose 3 breakout room.

The LNC will attempt to stream the meeting live on the Internet.

Broadcast channel #1 - video and audio:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/libertarian-party1

--
Wes Benedict, Executive Director
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.

20160717_LNC_MTG_REGION_1.pdf

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jul 17, 2016, 9:10:25 AM7/17/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
Wes, here is a link with my report.  Please include this link.  Members attending the meeting remotely should have the right to see my report during the meeting which I spent a great deal of time on

--
In Liberty,
Caryn Ann Harlos

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jul 17, 2016, 9:30:47 AM7/17/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org

Bad news, my flight which was scheduled to leave at 6:25am EST is being delayed indefinitely due to mechanical issues.

So unfortunately I won't be able to attend the meeting today.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Patrick McKnight
Region 8 Rep

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jul 17, 2016, 12:22:26 PM7/17/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
Clearly, I must beef up my region report to be worthy of a link, rather than an upload.

Brett C. Bittner

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it." -- Thomas Jefferson