[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] Rides to Party tomorrow

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Apr 19, 2018, 7:34:29 PM4/19/18
to Libertarian National Committee list, State Chair
If people who will be needing a ride for sure can post on here (copy to
state...@lpcolorado.org) so we can begin pairing with volunteers. And if
you are arriving late or have some other special circumstance please note
that.

--
*In Liberty,*
*Caryn Ann Harlos*

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
*We defend your rights*
*And oppose the use of force*
*Taxation is theft*

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Apr 19, 2018, 8:04:39 PM4/19/18
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org, State Chair
Paul and I will need a ride.

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018, 5:34 PM Caryn Ann Harlos <carynan...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> If people who will be needing a ride for sure can post on here (copy to
> [1]state...@lpcolorado.org) so we can begin pairing with volunteers.
> And if you are arriving late or have some other special circumstance
> please note that.
> --
> In Liberty,
> Caryn Ann Harlos
> Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska,
> Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington)
> - [2]Caryn.Ann. Har...@LP.org
> Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee
> Chair, Libertarian National Party Platform Committee
> Member, Libertarian National Party Bylaws Committee
> A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
> We defend your rights
> And oppose the use of force
> Taxation is theft
>
> References
>
> 1. mailto:state...@lpcolorado.org
> 2. mailto:Caryn.An...@LP.org

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Apr 20, 2018, 6:42:37 PM4/20/18
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org, Jeff Orrok, LPCO State Chair
just landed - I could use a ride around 530 or 6, if available