[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] My Visit to the HQ

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Sep 22, 2016, 11:27:21 AM9/22/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
Hello everyone,

I got the opportunity to visit the office in VA yesterday and wanted to publicly point out that our staff is doing EXCELLENT work.

They seemed busy sending out a whole basement full of materials, shelves full of merchandise, and dozens of packages full of resources for Libertarians across the country.

They each took time to speak with me, and took me on the "grand tour."

These are some fantastic people doing a great job.

Trent Somes, III
Region 5 Alternate, Libertarian National Committee
National Chair, Libertarian Youth Caucus

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Sep 22, 2016, 12:13:56 PM9/22/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org

I also had a good experience at the office when I popped in there randomly a few months ago, prior to me being on the LNC.

---

Ken C. Moellman, Jr.
LNC Region 3 Alternate Representative
LPKY Judicial Committee

On 2016-09-22 11:57, Brett Bittner wrote:

Trent,

I'm glad you were able to make it to HQ during your trip.

That's always been my experience upon visiting, and I'm sure it will be similar when I visit in December.

Brett C. Bittner

Region 3 Representative

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Sep 29, 2016, 8:53:58 PM9/29/16
to Ken Moellman, lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
I plan on visiting the office in the coming months before the meeting, is there any etiquette to visiting or can we just show up and expect to be able to tour around? I am happy to hear that good work is being conducted there, I expect nothing less from our party, I am sure they have their plate stuffed.

Sincerely,

Steven Nekhaila
LNC Region 2 Alternate
LPF Region 14 Rep

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Sep 30, 2016, 11:29:15 AM9/30/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org

Steven,

You can show up anytime unannounced, but if you let us know when you plan to come, we can more likely be available to spend time with you if you are interested.

Wes Benedict, Executive Director
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
1444 Duke St., Alexandria, VA 22314
(202) 333-0008 ext. 232, wes.be...@lp.org