Re: [Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] draft convention minutes

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Aug 21, 2016, 5:09:32 PM8/21/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
I am also inquiring as to the status of the version for us to approve of convention minutes.

--
In Liberty,
Caryn Ann Harlos

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 10:04 PM, Alicia Mattson <agma...@gmail.com> wrote:
Attached are my first draft convention minutes.  There is no Waldo, as the procedures for approving convention minutes don't necessarily require that an updated draft be produced before approval.

LP Bylaws Article 10.9 states:

"The Convention Secretary shall produce draft convention minutes within 60 days of the adjournment of the Convention and present them to the National Committee. Draft convention minutes shall be posted on the Party’s website at least 14 days prior to being submitted to the National Committee for approval by a two-thirds vote."

That 14 days doesn't necessarily have to start today.  I will likely wait a week or two to give a chance for the LNC to review before I ask staff to post a version that could potentially be approved.

-Alicia

In Liberty,
Caryn Ann Harlos
Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann. Har...@LP.org
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
Colorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party Radical Caucus

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Sep 2, 2016, 5:10:49 AM9/2/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
I'm presently working on uploading Convention Oversight Committee materials into the archive.  Once I get that off the to-do list, I'll produce an updated draft of convention minutes.  I'm guessing I can do that this weekend.

-Alicia

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Sep 2, 2016, 8:16:29 AM9/2/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
Thank you Alicia.

--
In Liberty,
Caryn Ann Harlos
Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann. Har...@LP.org
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
Colorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party Radical Caucus

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 4:11 AM, Brett Bittner <brett....@lp.org> wrote:

Thank you so much for the update, Alicia.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank you for all that you do for the LP.

Brett C. Bittner

Region 3 Representative
Libertarian National Committee

**This message sent from my phone. Please excuse any typos.