[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] draft minutes of 9/25/16 LNC meeting

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Sep 27, 2016, 2:59:33 AM9/27/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
Attached are the first draft minutes from the September 25 LNC electronic meeting.

Please note that comments from the LNC on the minutes are due by October 11.

On the first budget amendment motion, I'm pretty sure I voted yes, but it was not documented in my raw notes.  Taking votes in Adobe Connect is different from in a meeting, and my name as the host is segregated from the other names in the participant list.  So I'm not sure if I was so focused on recording the vote that I forgot to set my own voting status, or if maybe I just forgot to look above the participant list to see my own vote.  Oh, well.  It doesn't impact the outcome, so it's not worth too much angst.

-Alicia

2016_09_25 LNC Minutes - v1.pdf

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Sep 27, 2016, 9:11:59 AM9/27/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
Christopher Ray was another guest present.

In Liberty,
Caryn Ann Harlos
Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann. Har...@LP.org
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
Colorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party Radical Caucus

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Oct 8, 2016, 4:10:49 AM10/8/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
The standard comment period for the 9/25/16 electronic meeting minutes is still open for a few more days.  There were three guests who did not provide their last names, only their first names:  Chris, Leigh, and Adam.

Ms. Harlos was able to identify "Chris" as Christopher Ray.  He did turn his webcam on for a bit, so those who recognized him could finish the name for me.  He has been added to my draft minutes.

I still do not know the last names of Adam and Leigh, and I don't recall them turning on their webcams.  If you know for certain who they were, I'll add their names to the draft minutes also.  Just listing first names without their last names isn't all that informative...unless the name is "Starchild", I guess.  :-)

-Alicia

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Oct 8, 2016, 10:38:04 AM10/8/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
I believe that the Leigh in question was Leigh LaChine.

Daniel Hayes
LNC At Large Member

Sent from my iPhone