[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] Fwd: need 15 second "Vote Libertarian" TV commercial

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Sep 29, 2016, 5:13:24 PM9/29/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
Still need help getting a generic 15 second TV ad made with the theme "Vote Libertarian".  Would also take a 30 second ad, but first priority is a 15 second ad. More details below.
--Wes
Sep 29, 2016, 8:57:34 PM9/29/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
Squeeze in Register a libertarians in those states that you can. Or something to that effect. 😎

I am still waiting on the ReRegister video.😇

Daniel Hayes
LNC At Large Member

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 29, 2016, at 7:45 PM, Larry Sharpe <lsh...@neo-sage.com> wrote:

When do you need it by?

Larry

Larry Sharpe

The Neo-Sage Group, Inc.

http://TheNeoSage.com/

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNeoSage

http://www.linkedin.com/in/neosage

https://www.facebook.com/neosage

212-307-3545

<image001.png>  Instructing – Advancing – Inspiring

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Sep 30, 2016, 11:27:38 AM9/30/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org

Larry, that's a great video for asking people to register Libertarian. However, this ad is first intended for an effort in Texas, and Texas is one of the 19 states where you cannot register Libertarian (you don't register by any party affiliation in Texas).

Make something similar that says "Vote Libertarian" instead of "register Libertarian".

I don't guarantee anyone would use it, but it's possible, and I don't have any I can use so far, and yours would probably be significantly better than what's likely to be created if somebody just goes to the cable company and tapes something at the studio.

Thanks,

Wes Benedict, Executive Director
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
1444 Duke St., Alexandria, VA 22314
(202) 333-0008 ext. 232, wes.be...@lp.org
facebook.com/libertarians @LPNational
Join the Libertarian Party at: http://lp.org/membership
On 9/29/2016 9:00 PM, Larry Sharpe wrote:
Already done!  I tagged you, I was waiting for feedback:

https://www.facebook.com/Sharpe4LPVP/videos/vb.1576841435978886/1654333874896308/

Is this good enough?  I'll email it to you if so.
  Instructing – Advancing – Inspiring

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Sep 30, 2016, 1:50:15 PM9/30/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
Hey Larry,
I like it and now I have Charles Peralo reregistering and making a video I think.  Hopefully he keeps his shirt on.

I think we are going to get Lauren to boost your ReRegister video.
I went and checked and the tag doesn't show in my notifications though I saw where you did it. Anyway..we have it. Thank you!

Daniel Hayes

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 30, 2016, at 11:28 AM, Larry Sharpe <lsh...@neo-sage.com> wrote:

Sorry Wes, I meant that for Mr. Hayes. He asked me for a re-register video.

As for the commercial, yes, I'll work on one this week.

<mime-attachment.png>  Instructing – Advancing – Inspiring