[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] Call for an electronic meeting - next steps

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jan 18, 2018, 10:08:23 AM1/18/18
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
Dear All,

Ms. Harlos, Mr. Katz, Mr. Redpath, Mr. Goldstein, Mr. McKnight, and
Ms. Van Horn have requested that the LNC hold an electronic meeting
for the purpose of considering suspension of Mr. Vohra.

Pursuant to the LNC Policy Manual, Section 1.02(7)(e), the request for
an electronic meeting must specify the date and time of the meeting in
addition to the topic(s) to be addressed. That date and time is
required to be at least 7 days in the future from when the meeting is
called.

My recommendation would be for the people who would like the
electronic meeting to agree on a convenient time to hold the meeting
and resubmit their request with that date and time. I'm happy to
respond to inquiries about my availability to preside over such a
meeting, though the body could also elect a chair pro tem for this
meeting if I am unavailable at the requested date and time.

All members who are interested in how electronic meetings are called,
cancelled, and conducted are encouraged to read Section 1.02(7) of the
Policy Manual. http://www.lp.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/20171209_LNC_Policy_Manual.pdf

Yours in liberty,
Nick