[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] News coverage of records preservation

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Apr 27, 2017, 1:57:23 PM4/27/17
to lnc-business
I am getting some local CO reporters interested in this and there should be some news coverage.  We will be photo-documenting Nick coming in the UHaul and the unloading etc.

--
In Liberty,
Caryn Ann Harlos

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
We defend your rights
And oppose the use of force
Taxation is theft

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Apr 27, 2017, 2:07:45 PM4/27/17
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
Nick is driving the U-Haul across country?

Sam

Sam Goldstein
Libertarian National Committee
Member at Large
8925 N Meridian St, Ste 101
Indianapolis IN 46260

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Apr 27, 2017, 2:10:45 PM4/27/17
to Libertarian National Committee list
Yes, two days in.  He will be here tomorrow likely.

-Caryn Ann

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Apr 27, 2017, 2:10:59 PM4/27/17
to Libertarian National Committee list
Not Sarwark LOL.  Dunbar.

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Apr 27, 2017, 2:21:17 PM4/27/17
to Libertarian National Committee list
Nick Sarwark drives UHaul across country for records preservation would be a great headline.

I tried to volunteer Sam to do it.

-Caryn Ann

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 12:14 PM, David Demarest <dprattd...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Nick for setting a great example!

-David Pratt 😎

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Apr 27, 2017, 2:30:08 PM4/27/17
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
I would have stopped over in Indy where I have a nearly full
dumpster in my driveway.  This could have finished filling it
up.

Sam

Sam Goldstein