[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] Foreign Policy Resolution

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Aug 20, 2017, 2:29:25 PM8/20/17
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
Colleagues,

I am asking for your consideration on a resolution published by the Foreign Policy Alliance. I am a member of that organization, and on its steering committee. After some years, we came to publish the linked resolution with the support of leaders/representatives from all four (4) of the leading political parties...you know who they are ;).

We are seeking multi-partisan endorsements on this resolution, which we then hope will move elected officials. The resolution in brochure form has already been sent to members of Congress.

In my opinion, it would be quite something for the LNC to be the first national political party organization to endorse this. Representatives from the other parties are seeking the same from their respective governing boards.

You are each invited to endorse the resolution in your individual capacity, as well.

Thank you for your consideration.

Whitney Bilyeu
LNC Region 7 Representative

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Aug 20, 2017, 2:46:53 PM8/20/17
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
I support this

On Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 1:42 PM Erin Adams <erin...@thefeldmanfoundation.org> wrote:
I have personally endorsed this and support the LNC doing so as well

In Liberty,
Caryn Ann Harlos
Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann. Har...@LP.org
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
We defend your rights
And oppose the use of force
Taxation is theft

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Aug 21, 2017, 1:23:53 PM8/21/17
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
I have signed it, and encourage the chair to sign it officially on behalf of the lp.

On Aug 20, 2017 2:46 PM, "Caryn Ann Harlos" <carynan...@gmail.com> wrote:
I support this