[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] Email Ballot 2016-11: LPKY Ballot Access Lawsuit Costs

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Sep 25, 2016, 3:05:26 PM9/25/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
We have an electronic mail ballot.

Votes are due to the LNC-Business list by October 5, 2016 at 11:59:59pm Pacific time.

Co-Sponsors:  Katz, Harlos, Redpath, Hayes

Motion:  The LNC will allocate from Legal Offense $500 to cover costs in the Kentucky Ballot Access case.

-Alicia

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Sep 25, 2016, 3:06:47 PM9/25/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
Yes.

In Liberty,
Caryn Ann Harlos
Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann. Har...@LP.org
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
Colorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party Radical Caucus

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Sep 25, 2016, 3:27:57 PM9/25/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
I vote Yes on

Email Ballot 2016-11: LPKY Ballot Access Lawsuit Costs

Sam Goldstein
Libertarian National Committee
Member at Large
8925 N Meridian St, Ste 101
Indianapolis IN 46260

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Sep 25, 2016, 3:31:26 PM9/25/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
Yes

Daniel Hayes
LNC At Large Member

Sent from my iPhone

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Sep 27, 2016, 12:53:14 PM9/27/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
I vote yes on e-mail ballot 2016-11
Ed Marsh
Region 2 Rep
Tn,Ga,Fl

Sep 28, 2016, 1:53:28 PM9/28/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org, david.d...@firstdata.com

As Region 3 alternate, I vote aye on Ballot Access lawsuit costs ($500).

---

Ken C. Moellman, Jr.
LNC Region 3 Alternate Representative
LPKY Judicial Committee

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Sep 28, 2016, 2:37:14 PM9/28/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
Yes

Joshua A. Katz
Westbrook CT Planning Commission (L in R seat)

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Sep 28, 2016, 4:04:34 PM9/28/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org

Yes.

Patrick McKnight
Region 8 Rep

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Oct 3, 2016, 4:14:50 PM10/3/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
I vote AYE.

Whitney Bilyeu
Region 7 Representative

On Sat, Oct 1, 2016 at 9:21 PM, James Lark <jw...@eservices.virginia.edu> wrote:
Dear colleagues:

    I hope all is well with you.  I am writing in my capacity as Region 5 representative to vote "aye" on the motion.

    As always, thanks for your work for liberty.

    Take care,
    Jim

    James W. Lark, III
    Advisor, The Liberty Coalition
    University of Virginia

    Region 5 Representative, Libertarian National Committee
-----

On 9/25/2016 3:04 PM, Alicia Mattson wrote:
We have an electronic mail ballot.

Votes are due to the LNC-Business list by October 5, 2016 at 11:59:59pm Pacific time.

Co-Sponsors:  Katz, Harlos, Redpath, Hayes

Motion:  The LNC will allocate from Legal Offense $500 to cover costs in the Kentucky Ballot Access case.

-Alicia

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Oct 3, 2016, 11:28:04 PM10/3/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
I vote yes.

Tim Hagan

Oct 5, 2016, 4:53:27 AM10/5/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
I vote yes.

-Alicia

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Oct 7, 2016, 2:46:38 AM10/7/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
Voting has ended for the email ballot shown below.

Voting "aye":  Bilyeu, Demarest, Goldstein, Hagan, Harlos, Hayes, Katz, Lark, Marsh, Mattson, McKnight, Moellman, Redpath

Voting "nay":  (none)

With a final vote tally of 13-0, the motion PASSES.

-Alicia