[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] Signing into electronic meeting tonight

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Sep 25, 2016, 4:00:27 PM9/25/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
Attached to this email is a document put together by another organization, but I've borrowed their work.  It walks you through signing into an Adobe Connect meeting room (everyone except me as the host signs in as a "guest").

This document also walks you through another important step.  When you first enter the room, you should run the Audio Setup Wizard, which has you pick which of the devices on your machine you intend to use as your mic/camera (in case you have multiple options), it is going to test your microphone, your speakers, and the volume on each so you can adjust if necessary.

I will be away from email for a while this afternoon, but I hope to be able to open the meeting room about 30 minutes before the meeting starts.  That will give people the option of signing in early, having their equipment tweaked, and have time to explore the menus and features of the room before we start the meeting.

Please sign in early if this is your first time using Adobe Connect.  If you wait until the call-to-order time tonight to start signing in and figuring it out, it will delay our start time.

-Alicia

Adobe Connect Training.pdf