Re: [Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] Membership updates

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Apr 19, 2018, 9:03:23 PM4/19/18
to Libertarian National Committee list
After Utah and Texas I am up to 75 - maybe I will hit my 150.

--
*In Liberty,*
*Caryn Ann Harlos*
Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Har...@LP.org <Caryn.An...@LP.org>
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee
Chair, Libertarian National Party Platform Committee
Member, Libertarian National Party Bylaws Committee

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
*We defend your rights*
*And oppose the use of force*
*Taxation is theft*

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

May 2, 2018, 2:25:59 AM5/2/18
to Libertarian National Committee list, Caryn Ann Harlos
Update:

I got five new memberships in NH which is about average (it seems to
me that my closing rate is about 10% of delegate attendees - there
were about fifty people there). I think I could have gotten more but
the time that was allotted for my pitch got cut short due to a great
question and answer session with the very dynamic Lily Tang Williams.

I also got five in CA which is wayyy low but there were complications.
I got delayed several hours at my layover in Baltimore when something
on the plane broke and could not be fixed and they had to move us to a
new plane so when I arrived they were at the tail end of business -
the chair was gracious to give me a few moments and I was not going to
take advantage of the kindness by cutting into their business so I
spoke for under two minutes. I had the ten to fifteen I usually do
(as well as being there for an entire convention rather than just a
few hours) I think we could easily have obtained 30. Unavoidable
though with my travel schedule. Going from Denver to New Hampshire to
California to Denver over a weekend was.... grueling.

The Indiana Party has kindly offered us a table to do membership
recruitment and I am asking all LNC members and candidates who are present
to help man the table and knock it out of the park.

So my total is up to *85 *for 2018. I need 65 more to hit my goal of 150
- ambitious but not impossible. I have Indiana, Ohio, Nebraska
Unconvention, and Alabama fundraiser on the docket. Idaho is still a
possibility. And I will do a few pushes online.

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 9:03 PM, Caryn Ann Harlos <carynan...@gmail.com>

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

May 2, 2018, 9:54:14 PM5/2/18
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org, Steve Scheetz
That will DEFINITELY be happening!!!

Steve

Update:

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

May 8, 2018, 2:26:18 AM5/8/18
to Libertarian National Committee list, Caryn Ann Harlos
My total is now up to 95 for 2018,

My next convention is Ohio in a few weeks.
*In Liberty,*
*Caryn Ann Harlos*
Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
Har...@LP.org <Caryn.An...@LP.org>
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
<http://www.lpcolorado.org/>
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

May 21, 2018, 7:22:59 AM5/21/18
to Libertarian National Committee list, Caryn Ann Harlos
Got 10 in Ohio - up to 105. Not sure if I will hit the 105 but I'm proud
of what I have done. I have the Unconvention in Nebraska this coming
weekend and then a get-together in Alabama.

On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 2:26 AM, Caryn Ann Harlos <caryn.an...@lp.org>

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

May 29, 2018, 7:07:05 AM5/29/18
to Libertarian National Committee list, Caryn Ann Harlos
Signed up 3 in Nebraska - there was not much opportunity for direct
recruiting- I believe I had two signups online brining me to 110.

On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 6:22 AM, Caryn Ann Harlos <caryn.an...@lp.org>