[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] 344, 000 - LPStore.org sales report and thanks to Alex and Danielle

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Aug 27, 2016, 11:13:52 AM8/27/16
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org

344,000 items ordered since July 14 (when we rolled out the new LPStore.org website).

https://lpstore.org/

4,218 orders filled. Can we double or triple the current rate?

We were 1,000 orders behind, but thanks to Alex Snitker and Danielle Alexandre, two activists from Florida who came here to help us pack and ship, we are caught up, stocked, and ready to double production (meanwhile we released Alex and Danielle to go back home to Florida).

Why Alex and Danielle from Florida? Long story short--they helped finish the LPCT petition drive extra early, so I asked them to help a few days at LPHQ before returning to Florida. They turned out to be sooooooo productive, I just had to have them back. But, given how people would not understand the value of a super fast motivated worker compared to the average Joe (no offense to Joe), and given how people would question the wisdom of flying people from Florida to Virginia just to pack "stuff", Carla Howell agreed to let them stay at her apartment for free, I gave them my truck while they were here and walked to work myself, and I also paid out of my personal checking account $267 for one of their flights to get them here. I felt responsible for LPHQ being behind filling orders and wanted to do whatever it took to catch up, and not just make excuses about the bureaucracy that makes quick hiring decisions cumbersome.

Details reports below. Watch for more requests for budget increases in branding and staff to keep stuff moving.

Our prices are very low. The goal is to get stuff into the hands of activists so they can promote the campaign and LP, not to maximize our short-term revenue.  We are caught up and capable of scaling up production rapidly if demand ramps up.

LPHQ is just one piece in the puzzle. The Johson-Weld campaign, state and local organizations, and Super PACs are doing lots to promote the campaign.  Not everyone can find a good local organization to participate with--we're here to give everybody that needs something to do--something to do (in addition to sharing their wisdom on facebook of course).

Door hanger: Gary Johnson/Quiz 4.25×11 151099
Rack Card: Common Sense On Issues/Gary Johnson 73442
Gary Johnson for President Bumper Sticker 28043
Door hanger: Have the Republicans and Democrats let you down? 21900
Rack Card: What is the LP? 17940
Gary Johnson Business Card 8828
Tri-Fold Brochure: The Libertarian Party 7426
Gray Libertarian Bumper Sticker 5689
Gary Johnson for President Yard Sign 5063
Tri-Fold Brochure: Government Gone Wild! 4847
Rack Card – Yes! I want to Join the LP 4303
Tri-Fold Brochure: What if it were possible to . . . 3883
Tri-Fold Spanish brochure: The Libertarian Party (El Partido Libertario) 3114
Gray Lapel Sticker 2922
Gary Johnson Button 2181
Declaration of Independence (100 pack) 1110
I Vote Libertarian Yard Sign 531
Short Sleeve Dark Heather T-shirt 402
Short Sleeve #Legalize Freedom White T-Shirt 398
Gary Johnson T-Shirt 361
Gray Baseball Cap 337
Gray Performance Polo 110
Gary Johnson for President Yard Signs (Box of 35) 109
White Baseball Cap 67
Long Sleeve Dark Heather T-shirt 55
Long Sleeve #Legalize Freedom White T-Shirt 45
Long Sleeve Black T-Shirt 36
I Vote Libertarian Yard Sign 2’x4′ 10
I Vote Libertarian Yard Signs (Box of 35) 9

--
Wes Benedict, Executive Director
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.

lnc-...@hq.lp.org