Re: [Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] Platform tokens

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Sep 25, 2017, 10:13:38 PM9/25/17
to lnc-business
Hello I am following up on this.

-Caryn Ann

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 6:09 PM, Caryn Ann Harlos <carynan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Alicia (or anyone who may have this from the past) - do we retain those?  The information I am looking for specifically is how many people cast more than one token on any plank.

--
In Liberty,
Caryn Ann Harlos

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
We defend your rights
And oppose the use of force
Taxation is theft

--
In Liberty,
Caryn Ann Harlos
Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann. Har...@LP.org
Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
Chair, LP Historical Preservation Committee

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
We defend your rights
And oppose the use of force
Taxation is theft

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Oct 3, 2017, 1:35:27 PM10/3/17
to lnc-business
Alicia can you please let me know on this?

-Caryn Ann

If its just raw data - I will take the data and figure out the answer if that has been the delay.... just let me know whichever is more convenient for you.

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Oct 11, 2017, 9:40:37 PM10/11/17
to lnc-business
Following up once again.

-Caryn Ann

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Oct 22, 2017, 1:42:07 AM10/22/17
to lnc-business
I would still like to be provided this information please.