[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] April LNC meeting location

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jan 16, 2017, 1:22:35 AM1/16/17
to lnc-business
So is the decision final for PA?  And Pittsburgh?  I need to make arrangements with my work which depend on my flight schedule.

--
In Liberty,
Caryn Ann Harlos

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jan 16, 2017, 12:03:41 PM1/16/17
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
I believe the decision is final, though Robert is still checking on
when a tour of potential convention space would be (Friday afternoon
or Saturday afternoon). If that would effect when you would arrive,
you may want to hold off on flights.

-Nick

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jan 16, 2017, 12:49:28 PM1/16/17
to Libertarian National Committee list
Hotel tour will be Saturday per note from Robert below.

I'm boarding flight to go home so can't access work email so feel free to forward.

The CVB is providing lunch for all on Sat at 12:30 and will be making a presentation along with the hotel. A brief site tour will follow at 1:30 pm.

Thanks!

Robert

I believe the decision is final, though Robert is still checking on
when a tour of potential convention space would be (Friday afternoon
or Saturday afternoon). If that would effect when you would arrive,
you may want to hold off on flights.

-Nick

On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 11:21 PM, Caryn Ann Harlos
<carynan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So is the decision final for PA? And Pittsburgh? I need to make
> arrangements with my work which depend on my flight schedule.
>
> --
> In Liberty,
> Caryn Ann Harlos
> Region 1 Representative, Libertarian National Committee (Alaska, Arizona,
> Colorado, Hawaii, Kansas, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Washington) - Caryn.Ann.
> Har...@LP.org
> Communications Director, Libertarian Party of Colorado
> Colorado State Coordinator, Libertarian Party Radical Caucus

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jan 23, 2017, 3:47:30 PM1/23/17
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org

Still waiting on reservation link. Will send full info ASAP thanks!

Live Free!​​​​

Robert

Robert S. Kraus - Dir of Operations
Opera...@LP.org
Libertarian National Committee
Ph: 202.333.0008 x 231

Join today: https://www.lp.org/membership

Jan 23, 2017, 8:45:19 PM1/23/17
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org
If you want to stay at my house (20-30 minutes from meeting location) send me a pm.