[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] Platform and Bylaws Committees transparency

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Apr 24, 2017, 1:49:41 PM4/24/17
to lnc-business
I encourage all regional representatives to find out what the will of their members are.  I am conducting the attached poll.

I actually would like us to have such a poll on LP.org.  We serve the members as do those committees.  It would be nice to know what our members think.

--
In Liberty,
Caryn Ann Harlos

A haiku to the Statement of Principles:
We defend your rights
And oppose the use of force
Taxation is theft

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 11.46.09 AM.png