[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] Fwd: [rt4-national] RT4 update, June 20, 2017 - June 26, 2017

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Jun 20, 2017, 10:48:43 PM6/20/17
to Libertarian National Committee list, CAL...@yahoogroups.com, LPSF Discussion List, California Liberty, SFBay Cannabis Community List, LPC Candidates List, LPSF Meetup

Passing along the latest national update email from civil liberties group Restore The 4th. Among other news items, note that they're having a national teleconference on July 5 and people are welcome to call in:
we have an activists' call-in at 8pm EST on July 5 at 650-285-1763 (no code needed)
Love & Liberty,

                                     ((( starchild )))
At-Large Representative, Libertarian National Committee
                        RealR...@earthlink.net
                                  (415) 625-FREE
                                    @StarchildSF