[Lnc-votes] [Lnc-business] test launching the 2018 Convention website "I'm THAT Libertarian"

lnc-...@hq.lp.org

Aug 18, 2017, 2:26:25 PM8/18/17
to lnc-bu...@hq.lp.org

We're pleased to launch the 2018 New Orleans Libertarian National convention website "I'm THAT Libertarian!"

https://libertarianconvention.org/

Special thanks the the Convention Oversight Committee for putting together the packages and setting prices allowing us to start taking discounted Super Early Bird registrations.

Click here to register today!

I also want to thank staff members Andy Burns, Denise Luckey, Lauren Daugherty, and Robert Kraus for putting together the website and payment processing.

Of course we'll continually update the website as new speakers and events are added.

Whereas the 2016 convention website launched in January of 2016 (5 months before the event), we're especially pleased to have the 2018 convention website up over 10 months in advance!

LNC members (and anyone else), please register today to help us further test the registration system before we do our full-scale announcement to the entire membership, planned for next week.

Yours in liberty,

--
Wes Benedict, Executive Director
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.